Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Diocese of La Crosse
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe was founded by Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke in 2002.
The Shrine Church was completed and dedicated in 2008.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, faithful to the message of the Blessed Virgin Mary through her appearances on the American continent in 1531, serves the spiritual needs of those who suffer poverty in body and soul. It is a place of ceaseless prayer for the corporal and spiritual welfare of God's children, especially those in most need.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, in fidelity to its mission as a place of religious pilgrimage:
• honors Our Blessed Virgin Mary, under the title of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of America, Star of the New Evangelization, and as the Patroness of the Unborn;
• is a fitting and efficacious instrument of the New Evangelization;
• is a place of sacramental encounter with Christ, especially in the Holy Eucharist and Reconciliation;
• is a place of thanksgiving for God's many blessings, especially at the time of the reception of the Sacraments or at personal milestones;
• offers solace and strength to the physically and spiritually afflicted; and
• educates adult Catholics in their faith and its practice.
5250 Justin Road, La Crosse, Estados Unidos de América